About Robbie Mclean
- Embrace the Day not the Weather! A little cold and rain could not dampen the spirit of the day. Congratulations Sara and Eric! We had a blast with you guys on Spirit Cruises, capturing and preservin[...]
- The crew had an amazing time in Portugal. One of our favorite locations was the beautiful seaside town of Cascais. Fantastic seafood, friendly people, luxury accommodations, and breathtaking beaches,[...]
- The Mansion House at the Maryland Zoo, is always a great place for Weddings! Congratulations to Tom and Laura. It was a fun night indeed.
- What an amazing week in Charm City. Tall Ships from all around the world, and the Blue Angels were in town to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the Star Spangled Banner. The Bayline Studios team, w[...]
- When shooting landscapes, there are some basic rules that will help you get much better results. Today we look at Robbie's rule #1. 1. Time of day. The best time to shoot is in the early mo[...]